Manufacturing Technician II/I
Ann Arbor, MI
MC3 Cardiopulmonary is dedicated to developing and manufacturing innovative and effective new extracorporeal life support (ECLS) technologies that will be used to treat severe heart and lung failure. We have experienced high growth over the past few years and have a state-of-the-art production facility and have launched several successful products. This growth is expected to continue as we seek to become the ECLS market leader.
The Manufacturing Technician II performs preventative maintenance on production equipment. They assist in the troubleshooting and repair of production equipment. They will restock manufacturing materials into specialized production equipment. Duties also include setting up and operating production equipment from time to time.
Underfill Statement: This position will be filled at the Tech II level as the primary goal. The requirements listed below reflect the Tech II level expectation. However, applicants with lesser experience are encouraged to apply and may be considered if the primary goal is not met.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs on equipment
- Monitor condition of equipment and tooling and notify the supervisor of any concerns
- Assists with assembly of new or modified equipment
- Start up and shut down production machines, including cleaning requirements.
- Consistently and safely operates machines per work instructions and at established levels of operation including output, yield, and quality requirements
- Monitor operating parameters of equipment and make adjustments within defined ranges.
- Maintain all documentation within the Device History Record for reporting set up, operation parameters, and process control
- Follows the production schedule to deliver components and materials on-time
- Observes all housekeeping, work instructions, and safety requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years experience in equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, flexible environment
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to work in a cleanroom environment
- Current fork truck operator license
- Experience in machine controls troubleshooting a plus
Download the PDF file for position responsibilities and qualifications
- Frequently moves items weighing up to 30lbs. or more
- Occasional extended work hours depending on project need
Send replies to firstname.lastname@example.org
with “Manufacturing Technician II/I” in the subject line.