Clean Room Assembly Associate
Ann Arbor, MI
MC3 Cardiopulmonary is dedicated to developing and manufacturing innovative and effective new extracorporeal life support (ECLS) technologies that will be used to treat severe heart and lung failure. We have experienced high growth over the past few years and have a state-of-the-art production facility and have launched several successful products. This growth is expected to continue as we seek to become the ECLS market leader.
Responsible for the assembly of finished product and subassemblies of medical devices.
- Able to set up workstations by studying assembly instructions, gathering parts, tools and materials
- Assembles subassemblies and finished product per standardized work instructions to ensure the product meets or exceeds quality standards
- Verifies specifications by measuring and testing completed subassemblies and finished product• Reads and understands basic product specifications
- Basic understanding of Bill of Materials and Routings
- Able to pull components per Bill of Materials to support released customer schedules
- Understands and complies with MC3’s policies and procedures
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Understand and can perform non-conforming good procedures• Other responsibilities as assigned
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent hands on abilities, self-reliant, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player with high personal motivation
- Ability work with minimal direction
- Ability to use standard measuring/inspection devices (i.e. micrometer, gauge pins, microscope, caliper, inspection equipment, etc.) for product in-process inspection purposes.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High awareness of the importance of quality and safety.
*Prior clean room or assembly experience is NOT necessary
- Occasionally moves and positions assembly equipment weighing up to 30 pounds for various manufacturing and production needs
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
- Must be able to operate cutting tools and other assembly machinery
- Must be able to inspect parts for quality and identify issues
Download the PDF file for position responsibilities and qualifications
Send replies to email@example.com
with "Clean Room Assembly Associate" in the subject line.