Clean Room Assembly Associate
Ann Arbor, MI
MC3 Cardiopulmonary is focused on fast becoming a leading medical device developer and manufacturer. With deep roots in patient physiology, hemodynamics, technology, and caregiver needs, the Company is well positioned to deliver intelligent solutions that address critical unmet needs.
This position is responsible for fabrication and the assembly of subassemblies and finished medical device products.
- Able to set up work stations by studying assembly instructions, gathering parts, tools and materials
- Assembles subassemblies and finished product per standardized work instructions to ensure the product meets or exceeds quality standards
- Verifies specifications by measuring and testing completed subassemblies and finished product
- Reads and understands basic product specifications
- Basic understanding of Bill of Materials and Routings
- Able to pull components per BOM to support released customer schedules
- Understands and complies with MC3’s policies and procedures
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Understand and can perform non-conforming good procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Experience working in cleanroom environment
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Excellent hands on abilities, self-reliant, and strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player with high personal motivation, along with the ability work with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Must be able to use standard measuring/inspection devices (i.e. micrometer, gauge pins, microscope, caliper, optical inspection equipment, etc.) for product in-process inspection purposes.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic writing skills/legible
- Good computer skills
Download the PDF file for position responsibilities and qualifications
Send replies to email@example.com with "Clean Room Assembly Associate" in the subject line.