Assistant Team Leader
Ann Arbor, MI
MC3 Cardiopulmonary is dedicated to developing and manufacturing innovative and effective new extracorporeal life support (ECLS) technologies that will be used to treat severe heart and lung failure. We have experienced high growth over the past few years as we moved to a new state of the art production facility, increased our manufacturing capability, and launched a successful product. This growth is expected to continue as we launch several new products in the near future and seek to become the ECLS market leader.
Assists the Team Leader in day-to-day organization and operation of the assembly team within the clean room operation. Makes workstation assignments and adjustments when needed, assures raw material and supplies within the clean room are requisitioned by utilizing established processes, monitors employee output and takes appropriate action, and supports the Team Leader in keeping production moving through the clean room.
- Sets up manufacturing equipment for production.
- Enters and evaluates computer transactions for movement of product and inventory components.
- Assembles subassemblies and finished product per standardized work instructions to ensure the product
meets or exceeds quality standards.
- Verifies specifications by measuring and testing completed subassemblies and finished product.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Ensures compliance to quality standards and work instructions to support FDA guidelines/regulations.
- Assists with maintaining housekeeping and safety conditions.
- Assists with establishing goals and objectives for individuals or teams.
- Leads and mentors assembly associates in meeting production schedules.
- Assists with pulling components per BOM and creating labels to support released customer schedules.
- Understands and complies with and can explain MC3’s policies and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- 1 – 2 years of experience in cleanroom setting
- Experience leading or supervising others a plus
- Conflict management/resolution skills
- Basic writing skills/legible
- Must be a team player with high personal motivation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong attention to detail
- Large degree of self-initiative and ability to work with minimal direction
- Good computer skills
Download the PDF file for position responsibilities and qualifications
MC3 offers a full and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a generous paid time off policy.
Send replies to email@example.com with “Assistant Team Leader” in the subject line.