MC3 provides facilities as well as access to MC3’s technical and regulatory resources for Members of its Business Accelerator. MC3 offers Members a discount on its services, in exchange for a negotiated equity stake.
No other incubator approaches the level of services available in the MC3 Accelerator. Other incubators offer facilities and some business assistance, but MC3 is unique in that it offers startups the opportunity to develop alongside a fully-operational medical device design, development and manufacturing company.
Members of the MC3 Business Accelerator will be given office space, as well as dedicated laboratory space in the MC3 facility. Members will have access to the following:
- fully equipped laboratory space including fume hoods and wet lab benches
- internet access
- conference room equipped with phone/video conferencing and projection equipment for hosting meetings
- 200 square feet class 1000 clean room with large fume hood
- machine shop (400 sq ft) with subtractive and additive rapid prototyping equipment
- 5,000 square feet of cGMP pilot manufacturing
Member Companies have access to MC3’s full spectrum of medical device development resources, from prototyping to regulatory planning and bench testing, to pilot production. Members also have access to MC3’s broad Healthcare Network in the medical and medical device communities.
MC3 has considerable experience in successful Business Formation. We understand the importance of developing and implementing a focused business development plan.